You can invest in the development of a small business warehouse rental project.
This is an opportunity zone investment.
The high growth rate of the central Texas area has created a need for warehouses for small business. There are few new small (3,000 SF to 8,000 SF) warehouses available for lease in the area. There are no 1 TO ½ acre industrial lots available for small businesses wanting to build a warehouse or shop building in the metro area. This shortage of supply has created an opportunity for us to build a rental warehouse business park.
Light industrial Business Parks catering to small business is a real estate investment space that quietly produces great returns for developers and investors. It is difficult for small businesses to find an affordable warehouse/storage-yard property from which to operate their business. We can offer new buildings, with more usable cubic space, with up to-date and energy efficient utilities, at an attractive rental rate.
This project has a preferred return of 8% plus a percentage of the cash flow provide total returns of between 14.9%-20%!
Zoning is in place; land is under contract. The project is in the planning stages.
This park is designed for small businesses needing 4,000 to 10,000 square foot warehouse type buildings on 1/2 acre fenced lots.
· 14 acres divided into 28, ½-Acre Industrial building lots
· Build 28 Metal Warehouses Buildings of 3,000-10,000 Sq. Ft (for lease).
· Goal is to hold the business park for rental income for 7-10 years then sell the project for capital gains.
1/2 acre lot with a 4,000 to 6,000 sq. ft. steel building with 24′ wall height, 2-10′ overhead doors, 2- bathrooms, 2-small offices, fenced truck yard.
· Typical Warehouses lease for $9 to $12 per sq. ft. per year, triple net. 5 to 15-year leases.
This opportunity is limited to accredited investors In keeping with the SEC and State Securities regulations. (Regulations D 506-C Offering)
We would love to have you as an Investor. If You have an interest in participating in this Business Park investment opportunity, please contact me.
Opportunity Zone investors visit our portal at www.invest.palaceway.com
Active Regulation 506-C Offering Circulars: A 506(c) publicly advertised offering was undertaken as part of the Form D filing for the mobile home park development offering. This investment is suitable for accredited investors only!
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
If you are not an Opportunity Find Investor and wish to invest individually. Contact Jim Glasgow at 210-413-4-7230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org