Jim Glasgow Has been a real estate investor for 38 years, he was owner & corporate CEO at Horizon Buildings Systems for 27 years, he is a licensed real estate agent in Texas and author of real estate investing books. Jim’s experience includes:
· Residential rentals
· Office buildings repositioning
· Bare land-development
· Remodeling- repositioning
· Owner finance investing
· Commercial construction
Dr. David Joyner is a registered professional engineer and principal engineer of the Trinity Group. His specialty is civil & structural engineering with experience in commercial building construction. Dr. Joyner has over 19 years’ experience in the engineering and construction industry. Dr. Joyner held the position of Vice President for Land Development for a Real Estate Developer in Florida. He has been involved in the development of over 20-single family home subdivisions and many commercial real estate tracts in Texas and Florida. Dr. Joyner has worked on mobile home park expansion projects in Texas.
Dr. Joiner holds a Doctor of Finance degree
Property management and regulatory compliance.
· Owner of Profit Realty a Real Estate property management company.
· Prior Owner, managed of an apartment complex (8-years)
· Texas accredited “TREC” instructor commercial property investment.
· Texas Real Estate Broker, a commercial real estate. (6-years)
· Prior Director ATT: Marketing and regulatory compliance (15-years)
BA Accounting at Wittenberg University
BS Business management & accounting John Carrol University